Zipit is a challenging high ropes course serving Individuals, Groups, Corporates and Schools. We are currently recruiting for the 2022 Season with seasonal vacancies to fill at Zipit Cork, Roscommon and Dublin starting from April until November.
This role would suit individuals who love working with people, who are looking for a new challenge and love the outdoors. Zipit provides European Ropes Course Association (ERCA) training for all of our staff. This training is essential in order for you to take up the role.
Training April 4th until 8th
ERCA Training for the next intake of staff will be held in Cork. Accommodation, meals and a travel allowance of €30 (to travel to and from Cork if required) will be provided for each person.
● Fluent in English (having a second language is a bonus but not essential).
● Safety conscious.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Comfortable with heights and enjoy working outdoors and climbing.
● Able to work under own initiative and without supervision.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to follow procedures and excellent attention to detail.
● Own transport – our courses are in the forest with minimal public transport links.
● Successfully complete ERCA Adventure Park Instructor course (provided by Zipit).
● Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
● Outdoor uniform provided
● Certified ERCA accredited training provided
● First Aid Training & Manual Handling
● Number of hours increasing in the summer months
● Management opportunities, opportunities to work in other Zipit parks and opportunities to work in the companies ice business www.iceskating.ie in the winter months
● Competitive rates of pay, pay rates increase August 1st
● End of season bonus
● Family discounts
● Permanent contract opportunities for Assistant Managers and Managers
Your average day will consist of:
● Daily inspections of course and harnesses.
● Ensuring customers comply with company rules and policy.
● Patrolling the course, ensuring all participants are safely conducting themselves and assisting where necessary.
● Motivating and instructing customers in the safe use of the course.
● Interacting with children, adults, corporates and schools on a continual basis, adding value to their experience at Zipit.
● Administering First Aid when necessary, appropriate to your skill level.
● Carrying out course maintenance checks.
● Complying with the requirements of the company handbook.
● Following Covid Guidelines as outlined by the company.
If you feel you match these qualities then send your CV and a 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Zipit Lough Key Ltd, Lough Key Forest Park, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
● Zipit Tibradden Ltd, Cruagh Road, Dublin 16
● Zipit Farran Ltd, Farran Woods, Oven, Co. Cork