The Irish Experience
Fethard-On-Sea, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
Do you have a genuine passion for the outdoors?
Are you competent, professional and personable when guiding others in the outdoors?
Job Description :
Sea Kayaking Guide
We are currently looking for guides for the 2021 season with the relevant qualifications with Sea Kayaking who can lead their own groups out on tour with the utmost of confidence in themselves and what they do.
Our guides should have a high attention to detail, be knowledgeable, friendly and have the ability to engage our clients, even clients with a nervous disputation who may be water shy.
You should be interested in growing knowledge of related local history and an interest in the flora, fauna and geology found on your tour area.
Important Note ; We are not an outdoor ‘splash and dash’ center. We look after our clients with a high level of care and attention. Our clients are mainly tourists seeking an experience to remember and you will need to deliver an experience of high quality adventure.
Highly sought :
- Couples or pairs welcome to apply (we also have general positions available in our booking office)
- Your own transportation
- Full drivers license
- Qualifications and experience in 1 or more of the mentioned outdoor disciplines
- Outdoor / Wilderness First Aid, Rec 3 or equivalent
- Full availability throughout the months of June, July, August and September
- Be flexible in working hours
Couples/ Pairs welcome to apply. The happier you are the happier we are!
Very Competitive Wages (agreed by experience level)
Help with finding local accommodation
E-mail CV :
Check us out here :